Test Drive 2019 Toyota C-HR Koba 2WD CVT (Inferno Orange with Black Roof)
- 1.2L Petrol
- Black Leather Accented
- 6.4 L/100km Combined[G3]
- Stock Number
- Inferno Orange with Black Roof
- Body Style
- Engine Description
- Turbocharged 4 cylinder, in-line, 16-valve DOHC with VVT-i Wide and Direct Injection
- Length 4390(mm), Width 1795(mm), Height 1565(mm) [H7]
- Towing Capacity
- Braked 600(KG), Unbraked 600(KG) [G6]
Why Buy From Us
Why Bendigo Toyota?
We are driven to achieve excellence in all facets of the business, most importantly Guest Experience.
We strive to go above and beyond to deliver the WOW Factor. When you purchase from Bendigo Toyota you become part of our family.
Our driving force is to support the local community that supports us.
We actively support and promote a range of local organisations including the Bendigo Health Foundation, the OTIS Foundation, Bendigo Foodshare, Bendigo Stadium, Bendigo Mountain Bike Club and are community partners with the Bendigo Bank. When you buy from Bendigo Toyota, you can be confident that your purchase is supporting the Bendigo community.
We have a dedicated and experienced team, many of whom have been part of our family for upwards of 10 years.
[DI] Best efforts have been made to ensure accurate availability of vehicles and customisable vehicle configurations. Please contact the dealer to confirm vehicle location and availability for date of intended visit.
* Drive away price shown includes on road costs. For Brand New cars this includes 12 months registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance (CTP), a maximum dealer delivery charge, stamp duty and metallic paint (where applicable). Vehicle weight is calculated using the TARE weight. For Demonstrator cars the recommended drive away price shown includes the balance of registration, compulsory third party insurance (CTP), a maximum dealer delivery charge and stamp duty. The drive away price shown is based on the dealership location’s postcode, and on the owner being a 'rating one' driver aged 40 with a good driving record. Please note that your actual drive away price may differ depending on your individual circumstances (including, in NSW and QLD, your choice of insurer). Accordingly, please talk to your local Toyota Dealer to confirm the price that is specific to you. Statutory charges are current as of today.